top of page

Graphic Designs

Public·6 members

(((SOCCER))) Live stream: Real Kashmir - Inter Kashi 28.11.2023

Highlights and livestreams of I-League 2023/24 football fixture between Real Kashmir and Inter Kashi. Best place to watch the 28.11.2023 match of Inter ...

Real Kashmir FC live stream, fixtures on TV Real Kashmir FC Live Streams. Below you can find where you can watch live Real Real Kashmir FC vs Inter Kashi FC. Ad. 0:00:00. Fubo_tv. Sign in and watch live ... The 2023–24 I-League is the 17th season of the I-League, second season as the second tier of Indian football league system. [2] Changes from last season[edit] Teams[edit] Promoted to Indian Super League[edit] RoundGlass Punjab[3][4] Relegated to I-League 2[edit] Mumbai Kenkre[5][6] Sudeva Delhi[5][6] Promoted to I-League[edit] Delhi FC[7][8] Shillong Lajong[9][10] Corporate entries[edit] The AIFF accepted five bids for direct entry to I-League. [11][12][13] Inter Kashi[14][5] Namdhari[15][5] Bunkerhill Pvt Ltd (Ambala) withdrew its bid after inking a majority shareholding in Mohammedan. Nimida United Sports Development Pvt Ltd (Bengaluru United) and Concatenate Advest Advisory Pvt Ltd (Delhi) were unable to fulfill the bid conditions. Real Kashmir FC vs Inter Kashi Live Football Streaming For I-League Match: How To Watch Real Kashmir FC vs Inter Kashi FC Goa Coverage On TV And Online - News18Last Updated: November 27, 2023, 22:45 ISTReal Kashmir vs Inter KashiCheck out the live streaming details for Real Kashmir FC and Inter Kashi I-League match to be played at the TRC Football TurfReal Kashmir FC ended their two-match losing run to an end with a convincing win in their last I-League game against Neroca FC. In their last I-League fixture, Real Kashmir got the better of Neroca by an emphatic margin of four goals to nil. Real Kashmir will now be aiming to carry forward the momentum in their next game against Inter Kashi scheduled to be played on Wednesday, November 28. The I-League fixture between Real Kashmir and Neroca FC will be played at the TRC Football Turf in Srinagar. [23][24] 2023–24 I-League clubs[edit] Locations of I-League clubs Club State/UT City Stadium Capacity Aizawl Mizoram Rajiv Gandhi Stadium 20, 000 Churchill Brothers Goa Vasco Tilak Maidan 5, 000 Delhi[a] Delhi New Delhi Namdhari Stadium 1, 000 Gokulam Kerala Kerala Kozhikode EMS Stadium 50, 000 Inter Kashi Uttar Pradesh Varanasi Ekana Football Stadium 2, 000 Mohammedan West Bengal Kolkata Naihati Stadium Namdhari Punjab Bhaini Sahib NEROCA[b] Manipur Imphal Kalyani Stadium Rajasthan United[c] Rajasthan Jaipur Deccan Arena 1, 500 Real Kashmir Jammu & Kashmir Srinagar TRC Turf Ground 11, 000 Shillong Lajong Meghalaya Shillong SSA Stadium Sreenidi Deccan Telangana Hyderabad TRAU[d] Personnel and sponsorship[edit] Team Head coach Captain Kit manufacturer Shirt sponsor Malsawmzuala Sailo Lalmuanawma Vamos[25] NECS Limited[26] Edgardo Malvestiti Martín Cháves Trak-Only[27] Yan Law Balwant Singh Nivia Colordesign India[28] Domingo Oramas Álex Sánchez Do's[29] CSB Bank[30] Carlos Santamarina Arindam Bhattacharya SIX5SIX Cello Andrey Chernyshov Samad Ali Mallick SIX5SIX[31] Opinion Edge[32] TBA Akashdeep Singh Namdharis NEROCA Jacob Joseph Sushil Meitei King Wolf 777 News Rajasthan United Pushpender Kundu Hardik Bhatt AIO Sports AU Small Finance Bank Ishfaq Ahmed Muhammad Hammad Vector X Football for Peace Bobby Nongbet Kynsailang Khongsit Meghalaya Tourism Carlos Vaz Pinto David Castañeda Vallion Sreenidhi Sports Academy TRAU Nandakumar Singh Gerard Williams SIX5SIX[33] TLT Sports Academy Coaching changes[edit] Outgoing head coach Manner of departure Date of vacancy Round Table Incoming Date of appointment Ref. 3 July 2023. Retrieved 3 July 2023. ^ "Federation Cup returns, AIFF inducts five new clubs into I-League". Times of India. Retrieved 3 July 2023. ^ "Profiling the five potential I-League direct entrants for 2023-24 season". Retrieved 3 July 2023. ^ "Collaboration agreement in the Inter Kashi project". With three wins from five matches so far, Real Kashmir now find themselves at the fifth spot in the I-League standings. Inter Kashi, on the other hand, had to concede a 0-2 defeat in their last game at the hands of Kolkata giants Mohammedan Sporting Club. The newly formed Uttar Pradesh club have so far succeeded in winning two of their five I-League matches. Inter Kashi currently occupy the ninth spot in the I-League standingsAhead of Tuesday’s Real Kashmir FC vs Inter Kashi I-League match, here is all you need to know:What date Real Kashmir FC vs Inter Kashi I-League match will be played? The Real Kashmir FC vs Inter Kashi I-League match will be played on Tuesday, November 28. Real Kashmir vs Inter Kashi FC Live Stream & Results 28 in 8 hours — Learn How to Watch Real Kashmir vs Inter Kashi FC Football Live Stream Online on 28 November 2023 08:30, See Match Results and Teams H2H ... Real Kashmir v Inter Kashi | 28 November 2023 Latest news, stats and live commentary for the I-League's meeting between Real Kashmir v Inter Kashi on the 28 November 2023. 26 May 2023. ISSN 0971-8257. Archived from the original on 4 July 2023. Retrieved 20 June 2023. ^ "Delhi FC Crowned 2nd Division Champions, Earn Promotion to I-League". Retrieved 20 June 2023. ^ "Shillong Lajong Promoted to I-League After Four Years With 2-1 Win Over Bengaluru United". 22 May 2023. Archived from the original on 22 May 2023. Retrieved 20 June 2023. ^ "Shillong Lajong secure promotion to I-League 2023-24". Khel Now. Retrieved 20 June 2023. ^ "AIFF Executive Committee inducts five new clubs into Hero I-League, Federation Cup restored". The AIFF. India League Division 1/Real Kashmir vs Inter Kashi FootballAnt also offers an intelligent way to watch the match (live digital streaming), keeping an eye on the action, live scores, and other data. With live ... Real Kashmir FC vs Inter Kashi Live Football Streaming 6 hours ago — Check out the live streaming details for Real Kashmir FC and Inter Kashi I-League match to be played at the TRC Football Turf. Story continues ... Football, India: Inter Kashi live scores, results, fixtures Real Kashmir. Inter Kashi. 28.11. 12:30. Neroca FC. Inter Kashi. 01.12. 17:30 Inter Kashi scores service is real-time, updating live. Show more. Top. FOOTBALL.