top of page

Graphic Designs

Public·3 members

[livestream<] Rajasthan vs Aizawl live match 28 November 2023

Rajasthan United FC 1-0 Aizawl FC | Hero I-League 2022-23YouTube · Indian Football4.7K+ views · 11 months ago YouTube · Indian Football YouTube · Indian Football 6:10

Rajasthan United vs Aizawl Live Stream & Results 28/11/2023 13:30 FootballRajasthan United vs Aizawl live streaming28 November 2023 sports fans will freeze at the screens to witness a heated battle of Rajasthan United vs Aizawl. The live broadcast of the match is scheduled for 13:30. First League is rich in interesting signage, and we certainly recommend following what is happening live. Moreover, for this, you only need to register online. Searching for high-quality images on the Internet often takes too much time. So do not neglect the proposed resource. Based on the data of the teams' performances in previous games, we've come up with a prediction for the Rajasthan United vs Aizawl match on. You may have a better understanding of the present situation by analyzing the most essential facts. Rajasthan United vs Aizawl FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-28Match Details Who: Rajasthan United vs Aizawl FC Competition: I-League When: 2023-11-28, 15:30 Venue: Rajasthan University Stadium Rajasthan United will host Aizawl FC at Rajasthan University Stadium on 2023-11-28 at 15:30 in an interesting encounter in I-League. Rajasthan United, currently sitting at 12 will be looking for important home win. Aizawl FC, on the other hand, sits in 6 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. Rajasthan United FC vs Aizawl FC Prediction & Betting Tips In todays I league , we are going to have a football match between Rajasthan United playing against Aizawl , my prediction in this match is that the game is ... They will look to bag their first victory of the season when they take on Aizawl FC in the opening encounter on Tuesday. Aizawl FC, on the other hand, lost against Real Kashmir FC 3-2 in their season opener. The club then succumbed to a 2-0 defeat against Mohammedan SC in their second match. They haven't had the best start to the ongoing edition of the I-League. The north-eastern club will hope to come out of the rut and bag their first point at the earliest. Rajasthan United FC vs Aizawl FC Watch LIVE matches and replays from HERO I-LEAGUE Football 2022-23 only on discovery+. 2 h 8 min2022. ALL. Sports. This video is currently unavailable None of the players from either side are injured or suspended. Rajasthan FC vs Aizawl FC: Live Telecast and Streaming Details TV: 1Sports. Live-Stream: Official I-League Facebook page & 1Sports Facebook. Rajasthan FC vs Aizawl FC: Prediction Neither side has won a single game thus far in the ongoing edition of the I-League. Despite Aizawl FC having experience of playing in the I-League, Rajasthan FC will have the upper hand in this encounter. Rajasthan FC vs Aizawl FC: Head-to-head The two sides will play against each other for the first time. Hence, their head-to-head record currently stands at 0-0. Matches played: 0. Rajasthan FC wins: 0. Aizawl FC wins: 0. Draws: 0. Rajasthan FC vs Aizawl FC: Team News Both sides will enter this fixture with all their players available for selection. Rajasthan FC vs Aizawl FC: Who will win today's I-League match? Rajasthan FC will take on Aizawl FC in Match 16 of the I-League 2021-22 on Tuesday at the Naihati Stadium in Kolkata. Rajasthan FC are placed 12th in the points table, having lost the only game they've played thus far. Meanwhile, Aizawl FC are reeling at the bottom of the I-League standings with zero points, having lost both their encounters so far. The Rajasthan-based club lost their season opener against RoundGlass Punjab FC 2-0. Rajasthan United vs Aizawl H2H 28 nov 2023 Head ... Rajasthan United vs Aizawl before start the match. Here you If you want to check live score or game statistics click here: Rajasthan United vs Aizawl result.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page